Overview and Responsibilities
Are you dynamic and resourceful and ready to join the Field Publicity and Targeted Marketing team as Executive Assistant? This department oversees regional publicity and promotions in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. We also oversee Multicultural publicity and promotions including LGBTQ+, Military, Sports, STEM, Parent Bloggers and other targeted groups. Key festivals and conventions such as Comic-Con, SXSW, VidCon and ComplexCon also fall under our team!
• Assist with execution and overseeing all NYC/surrounding area grassroots & word of mouth outreach
• Assist with execution and overseeing of all NYC premiere filler/promotional support from applicable agencies differing for each film
• Junket & film festival coordination including securing press travel, transportation arrangements, hospitality logistics, schedules, catering, and hotel coordination etc.
• Manage on-site logistics including transportation, press/staff/executive needs with press junkets, PA, Radio, and SMT tours as well as some film festivals, costume tours, NYC based premieres, press days, etc.
• Finance and Legal coordination for ½ of Paramount Pictures titles & specialty projects (i.e. street teaming, Sports, LGBTQ etc.) as well as new vendors, hotel and other agreements
• Run point on SAP needs for ½ Paramount Pictures titles including creating and keeping track of all POs, payment schedules, budgets, etc.
• Complete expense reports via Concur for Vice President
• Build, oversee, and track reporting and deadlines on college directives for ½ Paramount Pictures titles
• Oversee and manage the NYC intern program including hiring, training, and supervising college interns in the office
• Manage administrative tasks such as RSVP lists, schedules, conference calls, reservations, shipments, etc.
• Generate & compile ticktBox promotional and event reports for film campaigns as well as features & mentions, reviews, seasonal previews, trailer launches, etc.
• Some travel to press junkets, premieres, PA tours, special activations/screenings, etc.
• Minimum 1 year related work experience (strong internship experience considered)
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Motivated self-starter
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrates resourcefulness in identifying solutions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d886px-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.