Technician, Screening Operations
Los Angeles, CA
This position is responsible for supporting the dubbing group within Worldwide Distribution Services.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Raising and releasing Dubbing-related purchase orders as needed for theatrical features, nontheatrical product, catalog and TV episodic content
• Invoice receipt processing: reviewing, confirming receipt of materials from multiple vendors, and approving for upload to Basware/Invoiceworks systems
• Collaborating with International Legal to track delivery of talent contracts as the need arises for each project
• Posting essential documents to collaboration site and archive inactive project documents to the department shared drive
• Pursuing delivery of necessary documentation (On Screen Text docs, contracts) from worldwide vendors and territory offices and tracking as needed
• Coordinating foreign main title management to include seeking approval for titles, acquiring suggestions, and distributing approved titles globally
• Assisting in overflow work for Dubbing Project representatives
• Supporting Management as needed
• Ordering office supplies as needed
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Minimum 1+ work experience preferred
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, and internet software
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience in Entertainment Industry!
• Self-motivated, self-starter
• Basic post production knowledge
• Passion for film!
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8j2j-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.