Assistant Manager, International Digital Marketing
Overview and Responsibilities
Under the mentorship of the VP of Analytics, this role is responsible for supporting the improvement of decision-making across the studio – from within the Theatrical Marketing department – via data exploration, analysis, reporting, and visualization! Additionally, this role will provide administrative and budget management support for Analytics team leadership.
Responsibilities to include, but not be limited to:
• Monitoring real-time audience reactions and key metrics across social, digital media, and various other audience feedback platforms to identify trends and uncover insights that help craft strategies and tactics
• Tracking and compiling industry trends, and performing competitive analyses to inform marketing and content strategies
• Serving in a project management capacity to help the Analytics team balance its wide slate of projects
• Giving to the creation of reporting deliverables for a broad range of creative, technical, and business partners
• Supporting data quality assurance exercises, including some manual data entry
• Working with the VP of Analytics to lead the team's budget, process invoices, and partner with the Theatrical Finance team
• Scheduling of team-wide meetings and administrative support for the SVP of Analytics
• Meticulous attention to detail and an ability to prioritize multiple projects with varying degrees of completion and priority
• Deep understanding of the social media landscape --- including platforms, metrics, etc.
• Track record of identifying key questions, performing quantitative and qualitative analyses independently, and presenting findings in a clear and concise manner
• Willingness and capability to quickly learn new programs/tools that aid in analytical analyses
• Completed coursework, certification(s), and/or proven ability to display analytical expertise
• A genuine interest in the rapidly evolving entertainment industry, and the desire for a future in entertainment analytics
• Bachelor's degree a plus --- preferably in Business, Marketing, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field
• Working knowledge of various social analytics and audience analysis platforms (Talkwalker, ListenFirst, Affinio, Crimson Hexagon, NetBase, Sprinklr, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, specifically, is a plus)
• 1-2 years of experience at an entertainment studio and/or streaming platform
About The Brand
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.