Administrative Assistant, Marketing Music
Los Angeles, CA
The Paramount Home Entertainment 'Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing' will support the ideation and execution of digital and social campaigns for new release, catalog, acquisition titles, and TV series.
The role requires a detail oriented, skilled at multitasking, team player.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage content ops for platforms (Facebook Business Manager, YouTube, Slack, Trello, Crowdtangle, Talkwalker, Selligent, Salesforce, etc)
• Project manage acquisition title and TV series campaigns across all components, from creative to legal SOWs
• Help plan and coordinate digital development and influencer activations including partnering with agencies and internal legal team to ensure organization and alignment on scope, paperwork, deliverables, and performance
• Manage calendar of anniversaries, holidays, and events social calendar for owned and operated channels
• Develop social paid media briefs and work with AOR on setting up units
• Organize access/admin credentials for title social channels
• Organize and update shared team documents to support project management (budget grid, link directory, sharepoint, ARC)
• Archive and liaise with Home Ent international teams on social creative assets, translation/dubbing coordination
• Partner with domestic and international theatrical teams on catalog support and crossposting for trailer launches and drafting programs
• Strategize and deploy newsletters, understanding audience segmentation and profiles
• QA development projects and track actions, propose solutions, and resolutions to launch
• Technical set up for: smarturls, pixels, analytics scripts
• Stay abreast of enterprise solutions and tools to help manage volume of campaigns
• Generate POs and facilitate admin invoice processing and budget coding across all campaigns
• Liaise with internal teams including cross-functional marketing departments, mastering, content protection, and others
• Update assets onto studio branded internal and external properties
• Process promotional product orders/tracking
• 4+ years experience in digital marketing within film, media/entertainment, creative agency, or closely related categories
• Proficient with CRM platforms and Data/Media rights
• A/V creative design experience and Adobe Creative Suite familiarity a bonus!
• Digital and social media native
• Excellent organizational skills
• Highly self-motivated and self-driven toward excellence – willing to go above and beyond
• Adaptable and nimble
• Strong sense of urgency
• Meticulous and analytical
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo9q9-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.