Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing (Social)- Paramount Pictures
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for an Assistant Manager, Social to play an integral part of the Digital Marketing team. They will focus on developing and implementing social media campaigns for Paramount's domestic film releases!
• Managing the social media strategy and platforms for theatrical releases; including:
• Developing cross-platform creative and strategy
• Crafting and maintaining social calendars and strategy documents, and posting and monitoring content across channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc)
• Capturing and analyzing social data/metrics, insights and standards for campaigns
• Identifying and engaging with influencers and creators across audiences and platforms
• Remaining up-to-date on trends, marketing campaigns, and competitive films to help keep our team on the cutting edge!
• Overseeing the day-to-day social creative process; including:
• Owning communication with social agencies/vendors, including creative direction/feedback, approvals, and managing contracts/POs
• Developing social voice & tone strategy, including writing social copy across a variety of styles
• Developing and executing community management & engagement strategies
• Working across internal teams (PR/talent, partner marketing) to ensure that social is well-integrated, and advising on social standards, recommendations and creative engagement ideas
• Attending events (premieres, red carpets) and creative content shoots for on-the-ground social coverage and content
• Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent experience
• 3+ years' related work experience in a social media focused role, including direct responsibility for the development and execution of social campaigns from the ground up
• A strong creative outlook, including proven experience writing engaging copy and some content creation skills (video/graphic editing, etc), including practical experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, Photoshop)
• Strong organization and time management skills, and ability to lead deadlines and priorities across different projects
• Robust knowledge of popular social media platforms, including posting/sharing capabilities and creative trends and methodologies (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook etc)
• Experience with standard business software (slideshows, spreadsheets, etc.)
• Experience with paid social campaigns is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roomx6-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
About The Brand
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The iconic Paramount logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as Sunset Boulevard, The Godfather, Forrest Gump and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, and Mission Impossible. Recent innovative break-out films such as Interstellar, Arrival and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. Paramount Pictures Television's 13 Reasons Why, The Alienist and Jack Reacher have also been thrilling audiences. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount's passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount is a subsidiary of ViacomCBS, which reaches 700 million global subscribers through MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and other media networks.