Paramount+ launched in Canada in March 2021 and is going through a period of rapid growth. Our Canada marketing team is looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to help develop and execute best-in-class Display and Paid Social campaigns in order to grow our paid subscribers. Ideally, you are an individual who is self-starting, passionate about digital marketing, and have experience working cross-functionally within large, international organizations. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of User Acquisition, Engagement, and Growth but interacts with local, central and global teams across different time zones and different functions including, creative, finance, and leadership.
In this role, you will:
• Develop, execute, manage, and optimize best-in-class Display & Paid Social (GDN, Facebook etc.) marketing campaigns to drive paid subscription growth in Canada
• Obsess over the tracking and measurement of our marketing efforts, including marketing attribution and ROI of marketing spend
• Report on and forecast key performance metrics (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) including pacing against spend and goals (CAC, Revenue, etc)
• Drive engagement and optimize performance through a test and learn framework
• Collaborate with other members of the marketing team, including Content, Social & Editorial, Performance, and Integrated Marketing teams to ensure consistent representation of the Paramount+ brand and consumer experience
• Communicate and partner with cross-functional teams such as creative, finance, and business intelligence teams as necessary as well as external partners (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.)
• 4+ years of relevant work experience (B2C is a plus) with an extensive background of planning and developing, executing, and analyzing Display and Paid Social campaigns
• Proven track-record of planning and managing media campaigns and clearly communicating progress and results
• Exceptional understanding of relevant marketing channels including Google, Facebook, and other best-in-class publishers as it relates to the optimization of media spend and conversions
• Experience with relevant marketing tools such as Campaign Manager, DV360 etc.
• Ability to derive meaningful insights from media campaigns and clearly articulate learnings
• Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements to media campaigns
• Strong understanding of standard reporting suites, (Adobe or Google Analytics) and Excel is a must (Tableau is a plus)
• Strong understanding of audience targeting and optimization
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and present high-quality documents to leadership
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and other internal teams
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English, (French is a plus)
• Bachelors or Master's degree in related field
• Knowledge in TV Content or Digital Streaming
• Experience reporting in Tableau
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it
• Experience working in the streaming industry including a knowledge of current trends
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwb2wk-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.