Scope of the role:
We currently have an exciting position availalble at Paramount. In this role as Manager HR operations you will be reporting into the EMEA Senior Director and be accountable for the coordination of HR Administration, Master Data Management and Compliance activities across circa 8 multi-language supported countries in EMEA (Poland, Hungary, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy).
Misson of the role:
• The role seeks to create a collaborative team culture which strives to deliver excellent service in accordance with agreed scope of service, governance, policies, and service levels.
• This is a key role in the HR Operations Team, responsible for leading a team of up to 10 HR professionals in a central Poland based HR Operations Team. Success will require a credible and inspiring leader who is confident at collaborating with others to capitalise on continuous improvement opportunities, particularly those which seek to enhance colleague experience and improve data quality.
• This role closely partners with colleagues at all levels across both the HR function (including Payroll, HR Data Management, Reward, People Development, Talent Acquisition, HRBPs and COEs) and the wider business. As such, the role requires a capable communicator who can spot opportunities to create global consistency and who is able to set clear expectations of both team members and stakeholders.
• Delivery of end-to-end HR activities associated with the employee life cycle to optimum efficiency, payroll cut-offs and SLAs (Service Level Agreements),
• Anticipate and plan for peaks in workload using stakeholder engagement and pro-active monitoring of volume metrics,
• Utilise colleague and stakeholder feedback to identify opportunities to improve our ways of working,
• Continuously strive to minimise key people dependencies through cross training and robust process definition,
• Ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual audits, compliance checks and data quality activities are completed and agreed remediations are executed against a service management framework,
• Handle operational escalations and service failures undertaking root cause analysis and remediation as required,
• Day to day line management of team members including but not limited to, onboarding, quarterly annual reviews, career conversations, performance conversations and quality measurement,
• Seek to enhance Tier 0 self-service content to reduce the volumes of colleague queries and questions,
• Promote the correct and consistent usage of HR global policies, processes, and technologies,
• Work collaboratively with HR Specialist Manager and team responsible for Service Management, Change Projects, Training and Development and Subject Matter Expert in Local specialist HR Processes and Technology. Change projects include increase/change in Scope of service and Enhancements,
• Deputise for other members of the HR Operations Leadership team as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Experience leading a team within HR Operations/ global business services environment underpinned by a tiered service delivery model,
• Ability to cultivate a high-performance culture which is based on a foundation of collaboration and actively seeks to promote employee engagement,
• Ability to use data to inform priorities and focus on continuous improvement efforts,
• Possesses an innate desire to challenge the status quo with a natural inclination to as ''why'',
• Proven experience with working with HR Processes, including but not limited to, process mapping, process re-engineering, creation of desk top procedures, application of service level agreements, and definition of appropriate controls,
• Experience in building and maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation,
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to use logic and data to influence decision making,
• Previous experience working with an HRIS SaaS Platform to maximise data quality,
• Experience delivering HR operations across multiple countries is desirable,
• Fluent in two or more of the following languages: French, Hungarian, Italian, in addition to English.
Do you think this position could be the right fit for you? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2byzm-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.