We are seeking a Manager, Distribution Technology & Security in our Worldwide Tech Ops team. This newly created role will partner with the Home Entertainment and Global Content Group to review and analyse the content protection systems and content media workflows of third-party licensees to ensure content protection mechanisms are compliant with Paramount distribution requirements.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop the ability to act as a subject matter expert in content management workflows, distribution technologies and content security technologies through on-going research and analysis of related industry trends.
• Conduct content security reviews of content protection implementations by third-party licensees in support of licensing deals globally.
• Engage and negotiate with licensee technology resources to ensure content protection requirements meet Paramount Global standards.
• Collaborate with Sales and Legal teams in support of deal reviews and negotiations.
• Manage and track technical review requests and provide feedback to Sr. Management.
• Opportunities to research and track vulnerabilities that may impact content protection systems, content workflows, applications, video players, content management systems, etc.
• Opportunities to research current and upcoming consumer devices and develop detailed summaries and impact analysis.
• Continuously review policies and suggest updates based on industry trends, content platform reviews and feedback from clients and Paramount Global business divisions.
• Degree level education and/or a minimum 3 years' experience with media distribution, and familiarity with content security technologies (e.g., DRM, CAS, geo-filtering).
• Ability to problem solve and develop workable solutions.
• Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at various levels both internally and with industry partners.
• Familiarity of commercial discussions and business drivers.
• Familiarity of commercial legal agreements.
• Ability to learn quickly and probe for further information.
• Ability to network and form strong industry contacts across media/production systems, content security vendors and industry groups.
• Demonstrated organizational skills to handle multiple projects.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience of anti-piracy methods and piracy detection techniques.
• Experience related to audio/video, production, post-production, broadcast operations and internet delivery distribution networks (e.g., cloud, CDNs, etc.).
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm8p4v-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.