Join a team at the forefront of the Advanced Advertising evolution, working across all Paramount's advanced advertising buys to help push alternatives to demo-based buying in the industry, while working directly with most major players in the Advanced Advertising ecosystem.
In this role, you will support the sales and activation of advanced audience campaigns on National Linear, Live Linear Addressable, CTV, Desktop, and Mobile. You will help to analyze and summarize various audience segmentation approaches, including how they are collected, the benefits and limitations of each, and how to append them to the various activation platforms. This role will also support our first party and third party data and reporting and its continued evolution.
Overview and Responsibilities
• Support technical pre-sales for Vantage audience-based linear and multi-platform deals, providing high-level data and product expertise on data sets, OpenAP, KPI and optimization strategies and analytics
• Support multiple Vantage clients through pre-sales, activation, and post-campaign analysis, providing timely and accurate information/feedback on all data-related questions
• Communicate directly with clients to assist in helping them develop and execute their audience strategies across all targetable end points
• Research and recommend specific effectiveness-measurement strategies for eligible clients
• Continue to identify new data vendors and provide informed POV on their offering and value proposition
• Support the creation of campaign reporting to sales and client partners that highlights the value that Vantage provided
• Work with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities to expand our first party reporting and segmentation capabilities.
• 2-5 years of experience in media advertising, traditional television research, advanced television, consumer segmentation, data-driven advertising, or addressable television.
• Strong presentation, analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated record of excelling in previous roles & responsibilities
• Aptitude and dedication to thrive in a dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
• Prior experience building and activating targeted media campaigns in digital, addressable, programmatic or television advertising is a plus
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp026o-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.