Overview and Responsibilities:
Paramount Global is seeking a HR Operations Specialist to join our HR Operations team! Reporting to the Senior HR Operations Manager this team manages key employee lifecycle processes and employee support across our HR Centers of Excellence – including HRBPs, HR Tech, Payroll, and Benefits. Our mission is to drive operational efficiency by partnering with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems and transform the way we deliver HR Operations support. The HR Ops Specialist will act as team lead (to a team of HR Coordinators and Sr Coordinators) and partner closely with HR Ops Managers and other HR stakeholders to ensure the HR Ops Team is running smoothly and efficiently. Our ideal candidate is a natural at customer-service and communication, highly organized and detail oriented, data/tech and spreadsheet savvy, self-motivated and driven to learn. This role can be located in either the NYC metropolitan or Los Angeles area.
• Provide employees with front-line HR support, guidance, and troubleshooting across HR topics, including HR programs & policies, timesheets and pay, benefits, and onboarding & offboarding
• Act as a team lead to connect dots across teams, such as Payroll, Benefits, IT, Facilities, Security, and the HR Data team as you streamline tasks and elevate employee experiences through digital tools and automation
• Serve as the point of escalation for HR Coordinators while leveraging ServiceNow to track and advance employee issues across Payroll, Total Rewards, IT, and HRBP teams, while ensuring all parties are aligned and updated along the way
• Collect and analyze ServiceNow data (across topics such as common inquiries, SLAs, and employee satisfaction) to understand and make recommendations for driving support efficiency and elevated employee experiences
• Support HRBP partners with reporting requests, including ongoing management of headcount/census reports and organizational charts
• Manage employee data changes and job requisition requests. Partner across HRBPs, Compensation, Finance, and the HR Data Team to ensure transactions are approved and executed promptly and with accuracy
• Manage end-to-end employee on- and off-boarding. Guide employee and managers through all necessary tasks and logistics, support with logistical questions across Payroll, Benefits, Facilities, and IT, conduct exit interviews as required, and ensure system and Payroll offboarding is transacted in a timely manner
• Perform quality control of HR Ops processes to maintain high standards and efficiency
• Collaborate with HR Data team on regular data audits to ensure overall data quality and accuracy for your client group
• Lead HR Operational projects, aiming to drive HR process efficiency as well as employee experiences with HR
• Partner with HRBP teams on client specific projects and task, as required
• Minimum 4 years of experience working in HR; preferably with some experience in HR Operations or a client/employee facing role
• Working knowledge of topics across HR functional areas, including Benefits, TA, L&D/Organizational Development, HR Systems/Operations, HR Compliance, and Payroll
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite, particularly intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint
• Problem-solving skills; think critically about problems and know how to leverage your resources to package solutions
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage large datasets
• Demonstrated passion for building fast-paced employee services that are handled with expertise, attention, and care
• Comfort working with HR technology (such as SuccessFactors, Workday, or other HR system); experience with ServiceNow is a plus
• Strong client facing / interpersonal skills and passion for delivering positive experiences
• Advising skills; experience influencing decision makers with proven recommendations
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, and ambiguous environment with quick deadlines and shifting priorities
• Strong communication and relationship building skills; ability to establish close working relationships with teams and partners across corporate functions
• Ability to analyze processes within a cross-functional organization, proficient at prioritizing new and improved processes
• Ability to work independently, as well as within a collaborative team setting
• Must be comfortable collaborating with senior HR and business leaders!
Hiring Salary Range: $63,000.00 - 70,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6vzyj-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.