Overview and Summary:
Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Support Vice President and employees within the department through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Proficient with a variety of practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. This position is based out of Los Angeles, CA.
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule meetings/appointments/events; book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
• Book travel arrangements; submit and reconcile expense reports
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms; take dictation; take accurate minutes of meetings
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.; maintain computer and manual filing systems
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Provide information by answering questions and requests for both internal and external individuals
• Research and create presentations
• Generate reports
• Maintain contact lists
• Handle multiple projects as needed by the VP and department
• Prepare and monitor invoices
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Promptly reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
• Resolve administrative problems
• Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
• Greet and assist visitors to the office
• High command of verbal and written communication
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, teammate who is determined
• Shown admin or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Strong interpersonal and planning skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9p8m-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.