This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Vice President and Domestic Media team.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Perform clerical duties such as filing, typing, copying documents, handling incoming and outgoing mail and maintaining office supplies
• Handle all calls and correspondence for EVP
• Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings
• Will help to build and then maintain an organized and efficient system for filing and set up a catalog database for all files
• Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
• Handle EVP's calendar and schedules appointments
• Coordinate internal and external meetings for the Domestic Media team
• Arrange programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget
• Arrange travel plans and itineraries and compile documents for travel-related meetings
• Manage expense reports for EVP
• Assists in crafting and editing PowerPoint, Excel, and Word documents
• Assists in billing process for Domestic Media department
• Assists in managing all Awards related media campaigns
• Minimum 2 years Executive Assistant experience
• Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet software
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Good verbal and written communication skills in order to interact with peers and senior management
• Familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures
• Useful to have understanding of media math
• Interested candidates submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 56,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj7bb1-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.