Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
This position will be responsible for providing administrative support for the EVP, Marketing
Communications across International Theatrical Marketing and Int'l Home Media Entertainment.
• Handles supervisor's calendar and schedules appointments for supervisor and overall department
• Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
• Processes all travel and departmental expenses
• Distributes mail and maintains office supplies
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
• Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget
• Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents including International press coverage and reports
• Creates and maintains database, distribution lists and spreadsheet files
• Arranges travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings, tours and events
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years experience in administrative support
• Proficient with Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and project coordination skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently, and meet strict deadlines
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0j4z1-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.