Is this the role for you?
Do you aspire to be part of a team that impacts interactive experiences of the future? Then join our team of professionals at the Network Streaming division of Paramount. We are the Network Streaming PMO, that boasts unparalleled insight into transforming Agile Teams at Scale. Our program managers, release managers, project managers and scrum masters bring passion to iterative delivery and process while keeping our eyes on the goal and motivating one another to do the same!
What will you be doing?
We are seeking an Executive Assistant that will report to the VP of Program Management as well as support the 1-2 other VPs of Network Streaming.
- Manage and maintain meeting-heavy calendars for up to 3 executives.
- File and track expense reports.
- Manage and organize information on various documents.
- Manage projects for team initiatives.
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence, and interoffice materials; determine the priority and respond appropriately.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding availability on behalf of the executives.
- Track, follow and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow up, and due dates.
- Coordinate high-level on-site meetings and offsite events including, but not limited to, scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans and catering.
- Manage confidential business matters and communications with internal teams and external partners.
- Conduct research on specialized topics as required.
- Help organize inter-office team events as needed.
- Develop an internal network of EAs, Facilities, and other key contacts.
- Coordinate highly detailed travel arrangements.
Requires strong computer and Internet skills, flexibility, attention to detail, ability to problem solve, knack for thinking on your feet and being highly organized, excellent interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required. This requires someone who has flexibility in schedule when scheduling with stakeholders in non-UK countries.
What are we looking for?
- Previous administrative assistance experience in entertainment, video streaming, or technology environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training and experience
- Experience working with stakeholders and calendar management in different time zones.
- Requires proficiency in Google products, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint); Zoom video conferencing. Experience in Jira, Confluence a plus.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete numerous tasks by deadline dates
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Experience and understanding of the digital streaming world
- Experience in event management, team offsites, and planning events is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwbken-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.