Come join our team!
The Streaming Marketing team is looking for a Director of Paid Media to work across our portfolio of international streaming brands with a focus on PlutoTV (AVOD) and Paramount+ (SVOD). The ideal candidate will be proficient in both Digital and Traditional media and their underlying metrics. The role will be dedicated to working with teams across the globe to plan, validate, implement, and measure marketing campaigns and their impact to the business.
• Develop go-to-market plans and marketing tactics for Paramount+ and PlutoTV as we launch the platforms in new territories and best-in-class content in key markets.
• Work with marketing teams and local partners to best use campaigns and ensure uniform end to end customer experience.
• Maintain relationships with major media publishers and partners.
• Directly lead all aspects of and handle international budget and planning.
• Develop creative and media briefs to align internal marketing and media buying teams on goals and strategies for content campaigns.
• Forecast ongoing performance based on performance history, market behavior and future opportunities.
• Activate 360° digital marketing strategies and plans for campaigns that incorporate excellent direct response platforms.
• Identify and develop incremental marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional viewership and acquisition.
• 7+ years' work experience in media with extensive background in planning, developing, deploying, and analyzing campaigns.
• Track record of planning and leading media campaigns and clearly communicating progress and results.
• Understanding of media key performance indicators and how they relate to lifetime consumer metrics.
• Deep understanding of paid media channels (Search, Social, Display) as it relates to the optimization of media spend and conversion.
• Ability to derive significant insights from campaigns and articulate them clearly.
• Experience using data and metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness, and plan ongoing improvements to media campaigns.
• Strong understanding of standard reporting suites (Adobe or Google Analytics) and Excel.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to present high-quality documents to leadership.
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and other internal teams.
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to changes in schedules and delivery.
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English, another language is a plus.
• Streaming or agency experience preferred.
• Curiosity in and consumer of entertainment / TV content.
• Able to work in a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb8j2y-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.