Overview & Responsibilities
We at Paramount are hiring a DevOps Engineer for the End User Technology & Experience (EUT) Group within Technology! The EUT team focuses on delivering engaging and intuitive experiences to boost efficiency, transformation, and engagement at enterprise scale, while making sure adoption and change management provide continued improvement.
• Coordinate multiple SAAS tools like Slack, Zoom, O365, AWS/Azure etc.
• Propose, scope, design, and implement various infrastructure architectures.
• Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments, follow industry standards, perform retrospectives, code, and standard reviews.
• Handle vital applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
• Performs all DevOps activities, including the implementation, maintenance, monitoring, and verification of product builds and packaging to provide quality production builds.
• Provide day-to-day application-level support for production incidents and L3 support.
• Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
• Work closely with developers to adjust builds and packaging to changing tech product requirements.
• Collaborate with other Tech platforms and partners to engineer a coordinated, end-to-end support framework across technology layers.
• Anticipate future needs and technology evolution, and propose/participate in implementation of new solutions.
• Experience in Slack administration. This includes approving custom and third-party applications based on permissions required by the app, running multiple workspaces, leading Guest Connect and Guest account provisioning, etc.
• Scripting proficiency, preferably in PowerShell, REACT, or NodeJS, with knowledge of common language libraries.
• Expertise in provisioning AWS/Azure services using infrastructure as code tools like Cloud Formation and Terraform. For this, understanding on AWS/Azure is a pre-requisite.
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps, or similar automated continuous integration software.
• Strong understanding of micro-services and related architectures.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• Solid grasp of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Expertise in Git & Git LFS.
• Fundamental knowledge of AWS/Azure foundational services, such as IAM, EC2, ELB, VPC/Networking, S3, SQS, SNS (or equivalent experience with another cloud provider).
• Akamai CDN+WAF exposure.
• Familiarity with monitoring and logs management tools such as NewRelic and SumoLogic.
• .NET 3.5/4.5 and above
• oAuth, ADFS 2.0/3.0, FIM, AD, Windows Authentication NTLM, Kerberos, and other authentication. IDPs and SSO (Okta, Duo, Azure AD, etc.).
• Strong communication and documentation skills.
• An ability to push for goals and achievements while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Full understanding of software development lifecycle.
• Top-notch time management and organizational skills
• Exposure to Moveworks, SonarQube, and/or Workplace by Facebook administration would be a bonus.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv50qw-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.