The Audience Impact & Intelligence team is comprised of a specialized group of strategists and researchers who power the Paramount Advertising organization with audience-forward, culturally fluent insights for the ever-changing media ecosystem. We inspire our sales teams with deep audience understanding, strategic insights and data clout for their clients. Our group is charged with making the consumer connection with Paramount's many varied audiences across all platforms by providing expertise in generational and life stage segments. We specialize in the creation of studies, surveys, data sets and metrics to help internal and external stakeholders further their knowledge of targets, engagement, consumerism, ad efficiency and culture.
We are looking for a Coordinator to join our team! Reporting to the Senior Director, Insights, this person will primarily support the positioning and selling of Paramount IP and branded content with meaningful insights about our networks, program IP and audiences, and the cultural context in which they exist. The optimal candidate will have an interest and curiosity in interpreting data and audience research as well as the ability to organize information and to create/refine processes is essential.
Sound like you? Good. Let's read on.
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Support broadcast entertainment day parts, Paramount Media Networks, Kids & Family, and Digital and Integrated Marketing (IM) sales needs
• Offer data and insights support that align with goals and objectives
• Provide insights and research for IM RFP proposals, network and program IP audience research deep dives, genre insights, category overviews, tentpole reporting, upfront positioning, and ad hoc insights requests
• Assist in creating debrief decks, final reports, and presentations to share toplines and research findings with key internal stakeholders, including IM, Brand Strategy and Partnership, and sales teams.
• Initiate project management processes that increase the team's efficiency in delivering differentiated insights
• Develop/maintain organizational systems and standard processes for efficiency and accuracy
• Facilitate weekly team status meetings, including managing status document and updates
• Assist in setting up meetings and helping to manage timelines
• Minimum 1+ years of experience in an insights, marketing, strategy or research role at a brand, agency, or media company
• Comfortable analyzing data, interpreting insights, and communicating findings in a compelling way
• Experience working with syndicated research tools (MRI, YouGov, Collage, Magna, WARC) is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint) and Google Slides and Google Docs
• An interest in consumer brands, media, business, and culture, and the ability to think critically about how these elements interact
• The ability to keep up with multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills with a desire to work collaboratively with internal teams in the development and execution of research and insights projects
Hiring Salary Range: $36,800.00 - 53,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5o3o3-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.