Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
This position will be responsible for providing administrative and creative support for the Co-President of Paramount Picture's Motion Picture Group.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
• Handles supervisor's calendar and schedules appointments
• Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
• Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget
• Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
• Builds and maintains database and spreadsheet files
• Prepares expense reports
• Arranges travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings
• Acts as direct liaison with filmmakers
• Reads and provides feedback for any and all incoming submissions
• Reviews note documents for incoming project drafts
• Reviews dailies and provides assistance for assembling selects
• Identifies up and coming writers and directors for consideration, creates talent lists for projects
• Collaborates with the other Co-President's assistant on scheduling meetings, creative department correspondence and keeping the Co-Presidents updated on all projects
• Participates in department meetings, taking diligent notes for the Co-President
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years experience supporting an executive
• Entertainment experience
• Experience supporting a high level executive in the entertainment industry
• Proficient with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and internet software
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good organizational and project coordination skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments
• Good attention to detail and follow-through skills
• Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues
• Able to work adeptly with general office equipment; computer, printer, telephone, photocopy machine, etc
• Interested candidates submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 60,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r78omq-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.