Coordinator, Content Operations
The Curation & Operations team is looking for a Coordinator, to report directly to the Senior Manager of Content Governance.
The ideal candidate for this role can parse and analyze large quantities of series-based metadata to ensure content readiness for upcoming product launches. They should feel confident in developing and completing data standardization workflows.
This candidate should also be the type of person who is very organized and passionate about Excel formulas and tricks.
They need to be able to work with both engineers and brand collaborators. We are looking for someone with interpersonal skills that can translate technical workflows into simpler terms that global production teams can easily understand.
Most importantly, the right candidate loves working in a fast-paced environment within a distributed team and can balance a variety of projects.
• Drives manual data clean up efforts and large-scale initiatives in partnership with Brand Production Leads
• Identify video and episodic workflow gaps
• Ensure playable metadata is mapped to the accurate fields in the content management system, aligning design mocks with product specs and tech implementation
• Assist with troubleshooting and resolving content-related issues across all live in-market products
• Create and maintain positive relationships across the organization, including Project Management, Brands, Curation Services, Operations, Product, and Engineering
• Build robust product documentation on a WordPress-based site and internally train other members on new features
• Validate the accuracy of existing documentation
• 2+ years of technical digital media experience with a focus on content management systems or big data
• Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets experience
• Excellent and careful attention to detail
• A global team-oriented mentality and flexibility to adjust the schedule based on the team's time zone availability
• Experience in PowerPoint or Google Slides
• Knowledge or familiarity with Jira and Confluence
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9e7z-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.