Technical Logistics Coordinator, Olympics Role
Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
For our Versioning department we are recruiting a full time (position based in Paris, France):
Content & Versioning Coordinator
As a member of the Content & Versioning team you will be responsible for:
• Traffic management of content and series in original language, orders and monitoring with international Team;
• Coordination and planning of content traffic information for all group departments and external service providers;
• Management of PAD manufacturing orders with distributors/ laboratories;
• Monitoring of equipment deliveries:
• Helping in managing program adaptations: dubbing, voice-over and / or subtitling follow-ups (for on-air or off-air content);
• Receipt follow-up, quality check;
• Management and administrative follow-up of orders (purchase orders, budget follow-up, etc.);
• Helping in managing the information flow of content metadata;
• Helping with tracking translated series.
That's why we want you to have:
• Knowledge of dubbing practices + workflows needed in the production chain for audiovisual content
• Fluent French and excellent level of English (written and spoken)
• Notions in other languages appreciated
• Office Pack
• Capacity to work in a team and in a changing and demanding environment
• Precision and efficiency
Why should you choose us?
Our company is full of challenging jobs within a multicultural environment. We are proud of having an unique and friendly atmosphere but here are more reasons why you should work with us:
• Market -leading professional development opportunities
• Challenging job in a multicultural environment
• Unique and friendly atmosphere
• Flexible compensation
• Young/young at heart & diverse audiences
• Creativity & cultural connection
• Premium Global Brands at scale
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xv9x-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.