Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
At Paramount Networks International (part of Paramount Global), we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Channel 5, Comedy Central and many more, reaching more than 3.8 billion subscribers in 180+ countries and territories, via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive and where our employees make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team!
Researches, analyses and develops local, regional and international compensation plans as well as specific compensation programs to maintain competitiveness in terms of pay practice.
As Compensation Subject Matter Expert, provides consultancy and project management support to the business in developing competitive compensation.
• Act as the Project Management Office for all Compensation Projects, both Global, Regional or ad-hoc (such as Merit process, short and long term incentive programs and bonuses, sales compensation, etc.) Provides consultancy and project management services to realise identified market initiatives and/or participate in special HR / cross-functional projects. Manage project plans and scoping, defines objectives and manage all workflows involved in the different Compensation projects and programs. Use data and metrics to propose improvements.
• Assess the needs of business and different geographies for market data and identifies relevant sources through annual salary surveys. Ensure market data captures companies where the company competes for talent.
• Based on inputs provided by internal stakeholders and external market and economic data, analyse business situation, market trends and local compensation needs to define survey scope and select survey providers. Coordinate with local HR participation to market surveys and reviews the job matching outcome to ensure effective completion of survey questionnaires.
• Review local compensation programs and design salary benchmarks and relevant processes based on market analysis and local organisation objectives to maintain competitive compensation practices. Coordinate the approval process, supervise the implementation, and monitor outcomes (actual vs. budgeted increase, competitive benchmarking analysis, etc.)
• Identify and bring forward opportunities for enhancement, and contributes to the design / review of compensation processes and tools to foster continuous improvement.
• Maintain contact with HRBPs and other COEs to develop and improve knowledge of compensation processes. Update and maintain the compensation knowledge base as related processes, tools and/or projects are improved/implemented.
• Ensure compensation systems and databases are properly designed, maintained, and updated, and propose changes or improvements.
• Conduct on-going analyses to ensure external market competitiveness and identification of pay gaps with resulting strategies to address. Establish guidelines for base pay structure analysis, administration, ongoing maintenance, and governance.
• Design tools, guidelines, templates, and communication materials to implement and administer compensation programs.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management, especially in Compensation or HR and Matrix Organisations. Experience in supporting multiple countries preferred.
• Able to work independently and focus on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficient in Excel.
• Familiar with SuccessFactors or other HRIS.
• Familiar with Compensation tools such as Payfactors, MarketPay, Workday Advanced Comp or similar.
• User knowledge of Compensation Databases (WTW, Mercer, KornFerry, Radford…) and methodology.
• Fluency in English; other languages would be advantageous.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmoyzm-3-236-207-90-42 in your application.