Paramount's Vantage is the leading advanced advertising platform in the industry, bringing audience-based solutions to clients with activations that span our massive linear, digital, and addressable TV portfolio, and features premium content from brands including CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, VH1, Paramount+, and Pluto TV, among others.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team! You will work with a designated sales team to ensure flawless advanced advertising campaign planning and execution as well as provide efficient client service support for assigned advertisers and agencies. In this role, you will aid in maintaining, building and exceeding advanced advertising revenue goals for the Paramount Vantage sales team and be one of the primary points of contact for client inquiries and requests which includes: preparing proposals, client presentations and communicating regular campaign performance. Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively across the Paramount sales organization to achieve results and promote greater adoption of advanced advertising industry-wide.
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Campaign management of a list focusing on designated agency holding companies
• Partner with sales to secure strategic level relationships with client contacts within the account
• Build customized presentations for clients, providing most effective information to drive budgets
• Research target accounts & build strategy to break new business and increase share
• Assist Account Executives/Directors in negotiations
• Serving as a subject matter expert in the field of advanced advertising for both internal and external conversations
• Collaborating with product, planning, and data teams within the Vantage organization to creatively and nimbly meet the varied needs of clients
• Evangelizing Vantage's unique positioning within the marketplace
• Staying ahead of the curve on marketplace trends relating to their clients as well as the advanced advertising industry
• Minimum 2+ years in media sales; advanced advertising experience a plus
• BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience preferred
• Strong desire to drive forward an established, but rapidly growing, field within the advertising industry
• Highly skilled in PowerPoint development (able to build slides and story line)
• Fluent in Excel and data manipulation
• Strong organization skills and detail oriented to manage multiple account challenges at once
• Willingness to be adaptive and open-minded as priorities can change quickly
• Extreme attention to detail and follow-up
• A consultative and curiosity-driven approach with colleagues and clients
Hiring Salary Range: $69,000.00 - 73,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is eligible to earn sales incentive compensation.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqxwj1-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.