Overview and Responsibilities:
We are seeking an upbeat professional to join our team as Programmatic Account Manager! Paramount Global Digital Video & Interactive Sales is an innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across our digital and streaming portfolio using groundbreaking research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all audiences and media platforms, collectively reaching 150 million domestic unique viewers across our full digital footprint monthly!
As part of the Paramount Programmatic Center of Excellence, Programmatic Account Managers play a pivotal role in growing Paramount Programmatic advertising revenue. The ideal candidate is responsible for collaborating with the Programmatic and Direct AEs to navigate existing business from agencies and marketers, with a consultative and technical advertising approach. This role requires strong knowledge and understanding of programmatic advertising and the supporting Ad Sales Tech ecosystem of DSPs, SSPs and DMPs, and a strategic and analytical approach to programmatic and data sales
• Support the education and evangelization of programmatic strategy, standard methodologies, and offerings both internally and externally, serving as a key programmatic subject matter authority.
• Develop a strong understanding of Freewheel and Salesforce for deal management, forecasting and deal set up.
• Serve as the PMP Deal Manager and Set Up Lead (internal and external), driving the PMP set up process from start to finish (including Deal Troubleshooting and Salesforce cases management (Creative QA, Specifics management)
• Client Servicing Lead, proactively engaging with our Programmatic clients and providing regular PMP Reports; monitoring Response Rates, Win Rates, Clearing Rates, Clearing CPMs; providing proactive PMP servicing (including pacing, optimizations, and recommendations; and instilling strong PMP Best Practices with buyers (including setting up regular check-ins (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly) and communication
• Collaborate with the Direct Sales team and Deal Management to ensure campaign delivery and troubleshooting
• Pipelining to help form relationships and increase communication of Paramount's programmatic capabilities to media agencies, direct advertisers/in-house programmatic teams, trading desks, DSPs, and Seller Crowd leads
• 2+ years advertising sales experience with 1+ years in the programmatic space
• Programmatic-savvy expertise and a vivacious spirit who will thrive in a team, solution selling and goal-oriented environment
• A resourceful understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and current industry trends in display, video, and native
• A BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience
• A strong desire to win and grow as a sales professional
• Exemplary communication and organizational skills
• An ability to handle stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once
• Keenly detail oriented approach with strong analytical thinking, negotiation, strategic problem solving, organizational, and prioritization skills
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm9yv2-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.