Join our incredible Paramount Ad Solutions team! We are a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Paramount media brands using ground breaking research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work creatively across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well fans of TV Land!
Overview and Responsibilities:
As the Account Manager, you will aid our Sales team energetically hunting for business as well as maintaining and growing existing business. Your core responsibilities will include client and agency interface, attending client social events, and support of the sale of digital advertising. You will be responsible for liaising with Planning and Inventory and Integrated Marketing, and have experience in crafting compelling presentations.
• Build customized presentations for clients, providing most effective information to drive budgets
• Research target accounts & build strategy to break new business and increase share
• Lead and implement marketing executions across the suite; Music or Kids/Family or Entertainment
• Lead & educate Sales Associates
• Assist in negotiations
• Minimum 2+ years experience in media sales
• Bachelor's degree
• Highly skilled in PowerPoint development (able to build slides and story line)
• Fluent in Excel and data manipulation
• Strong organization skill and detail oriented
• On-air and online media planning acumen
• Media Math proficiency
• Interest in sales and branding
• You have excellent social skills to interact with internal and external clients
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bmpm-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.