Manager, Consumer Products
Account Executive (maternity cover - CDD)
Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
We are home to global brands that connect across all platforms. It starts on screens of all sizes, and it doesn't stop there. We connect with audiences in the real world through live experiences, huge events, books, toys, games, apps and so much more, giving them ways to engage whenever and wherever they want. We are pioneers in creating innovative programming for all targets, our portfolio includes Jersey Shore franchise, Ex on the beach, SpongeBob SquarePants, Paw Patrol, Blaze, Shimmer & Shine, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Paramount movies and many more.
Paramount embraces diversity: we are committed to create an environment of inclusion and mutual respect for all candidates and employees. With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of all we do, we are proud to be a mirror of the cultures and countries where we operate.
For our Ad Sales department we are recruiting a replacement for maternity leave (fixed term contract/CDD for minimum 4 months. Position based in Paris, Neuilly-Sur-Seine):
As a member of the Department you are responsible for the following tasks:
• Prospect, develop and retain the customer portfolio in order to calculate turnover;
• Market TV and Digital advertising spaces;
• Presenter of arguments, offers, files… to the market;
• Ensure financial monitoring;
• Collect the ''client brief'' and develop suitable arguments in collaboration with the Studies department;
• Identify and build a commercial offer tailored to customer needs;
• Present the Sponsoring & OPS offers in coordination with the Special Operations department.
That's why we want you to have:
• Bac + 2/5 training, business schools or equivalent with one or more experiences in a similar position, preferably in audiovisual media;
• Good knowledge of the world of media and advertising;
• Very strong sense of business and negotiation, taste for a presence in the field and good at phoning;
• Rigor in the management of a commercial portfolio and in its development;
• Mastery of office automation tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.);
• Active listening, determination, perseverance;
• Lively, responsive, creative mind;
• Good written & oral expression;
• Fluent French
Why should you choose us?
Our company is full of challenging jobs within a multicultural environment. We are proud of having an unique and friendly atmosphere but here are more reasons why you should work with us:
• Market-leading professional development opportunities
• Challenging job in a multicultural environment
• Unique and friendly atmosphere
• Flexible compensation
• Young/young at heart & diverse audiences
• Creativity & cultural connection
• Premium Global Brands at scale
• Hybrid working model
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r786m6-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.