Account Executive, Creative+ (Influencer and Social Sales), Paramount Advertising
Paramount's Creative+ team has an open position for an Account Executive located in New York City!
Creative+ is a team of experts specializing in Paramount's creative solutions. This individual will be responsible for growing revenue for Paramount's social, influence branded content, experiential and shopper products.
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Lead, grow and maintain product revenue derived from a specified list of holding companies and territories
• Generate new sales leads.
• Establish and cultivate relationships with clients
• Act as chief liaison for Paramount Creative+ internally and externally
• Develop sales strategy and strategic plans for generating revenue for a roster of national, high priority clients
• Apply market research and competitive advantages for clients to support advertising and marketing across the business.
• Collaborate with internal partners, including digital sales counterparts, marketing, and client support teams
• Actively ensure all advertising proposals and campaigns deliver on client needs.
• Minimum 3+ years of sales experience with a record of excellent sales results and vast competitive industry knowledge
• Sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal-oriented environment.
• Deep knowledge of the branded content, social and live marketplace with stellar relationships with agency/client decision makers
• Strong knowledge of using creative for solving client objectives.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once.
• Must be extremely detail oriented.
Hiring Salary Range: $93,000.00 - 106,500.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is eligible to earn sales incentive compensation.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjpk7w-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.