Technologist, Production Workflow - Scripted
Los Angeles, CA
Looking for a Video Prduction Manager that thrives on timely production of content for publishing to Paramount+ and distribution to US and Intl partners. Delegate to 6+ team members step-by-step workflow processes and act as liaison between operations, tech team, and managers to ensure on-time delivery of all service level agreements.
• Responsible for facilitating publishing of Sport content for streaming service and delivery of VOD packages to partners. Will also assist with Entertainment and News events including monitoring the ingests of live broadcasts, trafficking site exclusive content & metadata,
• Schedule resources for content formatting, closed caption (CC) re-syncing of full episodes or match replays as well as ancillary short-form content.
• Act as an escalation point for apps and tools required to complete day-of specials or game-day matches.
• Use and enforce sign offs in the work order system and maintain a current and accurate record of weekly orders.
• Resolve priority conflicts upon consulting with managers and or production/studios.
• Address publishing inquiries and delivery issues with SVOD partners
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent training or experience in Project Management or Operations
• Strong Leadership and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams
• Analytical skills to be able to solve problems
• Enthusiasm, motivation, and love for TV/Film/Digital Media
• Comfortable working autonomously
You might also have -
• Experience with Adobe Premiere Editing Suites
• Knowledge of Transcode farms, CC Retiming tool, and cloud based workflows
• Familiarity with CMS tools for online publishing
• Familiarity with Amazon Video Central
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb72nk-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.