Associate Producer, The Greg Gutfield Show
New York, NY
Paramount+ daily animated variety series TOONING OUT THE NEWS seeks an experienced Studio Manager with a full working knowledge of live and pre-taped studio segments. The Studio Manager will work with Production and manage the Studio team to ensure everything is running smoothly on a daily show. Jobs include handling schedules, tracking and managing equipment requests, and coordinating a daily remote studio record.
The series is NYC-based, and while the season will be remote, a NY candidate is preferred.
TOONING OUT THE NEWS is a variety series featuring a cast of animated characters mocking real-world events the same day that they happen, and even interviewing real-world guests and newsmakers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the Studio team including their schedules and tasks
• Track and manage all studio equipment and requests for needs
• Coordinate daily studio record
• Coordinate special records
• Oversee any tech R&D for the show
• Work with Producers on different asks for studio needs
• Strong production experience
• Experience managing teams and schedules
• Able to trouble shoot technical problems
• Ability to communicate clearly with Producers and all other departments
• Strong experience with Microsoft office and Zoom
• Ability to multi-task and know how to prioritize
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
• Extremely detail oriented
• Knowledgeable in latest production technology preferred
• Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience