Director HR Program Management and Continuous Improvement
New York, NY
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are looking for a senior recruiting professional to join our Technology talent acquisition team! The Sr. Recruiter will provide full-cycle recruitment in support of our Technology roles including Software Engineering, Video Engineering, Product Managers, Product Design, Digital Design, DevOps Engineer, Technical Program Manager, Engineering Manager and Data Science. This position is an individual contributor role and will handle a high volume of requisitions up to the Senior Director level. Your ability to build strong internal and external business relationships, cultivate and strengthen external relationships, develop and execute best-in-class practices, and deliver results in a rapidly changing and evolving environment is essential to achieving success in the role. A strong focus on the candidate and client experiences is a must.
• Lead, energize, and drive recruitment efforts to deliver results for our corporate clients.
• Provide a high touch level of service and serve as a talent advisor.
• Lead full lifecycle recruitment and develop creative and innovative strategies for sourcing and acquiring top talent. Develop recruitment initiatives, services, and solutions that align with the strategic direction of the organization.
• Collaborate with key HR professionals and business leaders and establish relationships with senior leaders and client groups to fully understand their objectives. Provide service with a consultative orientation, attention to detail, follow up and follow through.
• Establish relationships with key internal/external partners to assure that our outreach is expansive and our talent pipelines are rich and diverse.
• 5+ years of recruiting experience.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Expertise in sourcing, recruiting, and placing talent from a multi-source pipeline including internal employees, targeted sourcing, networking, direct application, and cold calling methodologies.
• Solid knowledge in full lifecycle recruitment, including thorough pre-qualification screening, interviewing, and closing professional level candidates across multiple levels and subject areas.
• Solid knowledge of legal issues and requirements of employee labor laws, ensuring the organization develops appropriate policies and implements systems that are legally compliant.
• Team-spirited and collegial approach to partnering with clients and colleagues in both optimal and challenging scenarios.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97xy4-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.