Specialist - Visual Communications
Walt Disney Company Media Networks
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
The year ahead for ViacomCBS is an exciting one! Our broad pay streaming product Paramount+ expands the company's scaled assets in film and TV, including world-renowned brands, and reaffirms and expands the value of entertainment, news, and sports - through on-demand and live experiences - for audiences around the world. To help us navigate this rapid expansion, the Paramount+ Creative Marketing team is actively seeking a Sr. Director of Keyart & Print to work cross-functionally with internal teams, partners, and agencies to drive continuous process improvement, ensure project briefs are effective and complete, and deliverables are achieved. We are looking for a quality individual who has shown experience streamlining creative workstreams, leading highly complex projects, and helping to bring them in on time and on budget. It is important that this individual takes initiative but also embraces an encouraging team environment and wants to have fun.
• Spearhead the creation of groundbreaking marketing campaigns for all Paramount+ originals as well as amplify the design voice of the Paramount+ brand across all viewer touchpoints.
• Work with agencies, the internal creative group, and creative marketing teams to assess initial requests for information, project parameters, priority scheduling, and creation of all deliverables against established deadlines and marketing strategies
• Collaborate across functions to ensure successful implementation of new operational design processes and emerging design technologies.
• Lead communication of timelines, status updates, and potential risks to the project team. Partner with internal teams to identify issues early and suggest workable solutions
• Meet with Design Directors, Project Managers, Creative Directors, and Designers to review workload
• Analyze multiple simultaneous projects and report metrics around project volume and what's been accomplished by using data to drive decision-making
• Work with Designers and Creative Directors to maintain and update templates and style guides on a regular basis.
• Use your design experience to review production builds from designers, give them mentorship on how to improve their designs, maintain consistency, and build the most dynamic marketing possible in a positive manner while enforcing brand guidelines.
• Research different ways to motivate and encourage the team with new methodologies, tips, tricks, and best practices in everything from motion software to type design and production.
• Supervise creative project workflow by planning, tracking, managing, and driving all steps in the creative life cycle, including dependencies
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 10 years experience working in design management/digital marketing/creative agency and/or professional services/consulting
• Proven history of leading complex projects with tight deadlines and multiple dependencies
• Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple partners at all levels of a corporate organization
• Adaptable and able to change gears quickly and nimbly when changes happen to process and projects through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Able to foresee potential risks or communication conflicts and/or gaps and proactively work to mitigate challenges
• Superb verbal and written communication skills to relay information simply and clearly to creative marketing and cross-functional departments
• Ability to see the big picture while also focusing on the details
• Calm, balanced, level-headed, and collaborative in nature
• Proven understanding of common design issues, challenges, and guidelines.
• The ability to assist with the development and maintenance of internal processes, including formatting, file naming, and archiving.
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, enthusiasm, and a fine eye for detail.
• You must be able to work both independently and with a team, be able to mentor, encourage and lead others, proactively gather consensus from multiple internal partners, and be able to change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1m34-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.