Sr. Director, Business Continuity & Crisis Management (Remote, Open to UK)
Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA; PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, its portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the US television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview & Responsibilities
ViacomCBS Tech is hiring a Senior Director, Business Continuity & Crisis Management! This position is responsible for Global Business Continuity and Crisis Management providing program development, leadership, and development of virtual teams and management for enterprise business continuity readiness and crisis management across ViacomCBS worldwide. This role is responsible for working closely with business functions and global regions to develop and enhance business continuity readiness and crisis response preparedness including:
• Partnering with senior and executive leaders to foster the program and gain support to develop virtual teams to serve on crisis management teams locally
• Partnering across business units, functions, and countries to develop standardized activation, notification, and crisis management process & procedures
• Overseeing the global crisis management team training and readiness program for regional, corporate, and executive crisis teams.
• Developing linkage between the risk and readiness programs through risk analyses, business impact analyses, scenario-based reviews, business continuity and disaster recovery.
• Integrating the crisis management process across incident management processes, streamlining notification, activation, and coordination flows
• Provides leadership and strategy for the Business Continuity (BC) readiness and crisis management readiness programs.
• Uses executive presence to establish credibility within the organization.
• Builds and executes, and manages enterprise-wide crisis management strategies, supporting plan development, and related exercises.
• Manages related budgets (capital and operational), annual program agendas, maturity, and improvement metrics.
• Leads and participates in risk assessments, business impact analyses and readiness assessments.
• Develops and maintains close partnerships across disciplines (tech, infosec, HR, finance, facilities, communications, health & safety, security, etc.).
• Manages and enforces contracts, along with associated service-level agreements (SLAs), for external service providers, as required.
• Manages risk through identifying and categorizing outage exposures that could cause a business disruption and understands insurance and vendor agreements to safeguard against a disaster event.
• Manages crisis activation and flow across business continuity plan activation, DR plan activation, incident response teams and executive situation status reporting.
• Manages the creation of program status communications to senior leadership and external stakeholders regarding the status of crisis management and business continuity readiness, including annual reporting, audit report responses and customer requests
• Minimum 7 years of experience in continuity of operations and crisis management with experience managing different types of crises including information security incidents.
• Demonstrated global leadership experience in influence and garnering alignment.
• Minimum 7 years of experience as a Business Continuity, crisis management, and disaster recovery planning professional.
• Ability to successfully lead a variety of projects of multifaceted complexity working with staff at all levels of the organization.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• 'Think out of the box' problem solving.
• Show ability to think critically and independently and act with integrity.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Masters level or equivalent a plus.
• Certifications a plus.
• Information Security experience and certification a plus.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bm5e-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.