Full Time Job
Product Fulfillment Coordinator
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionParamount Global is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the US television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Are you currently located in the Netherlands and looking for an opportunity as a Product Fulfilment Coordinator?
The Coordinator Product Fulfillment is responsible for content fulfillment through the research, order, delivery, and tracking of digital assets (video, audio, metadata and text files) to Paramount licensees in various medias including Electronic Sell-thru (EST), Video On Demand (VOD), Subscription VOD (SVOD) and/or TV (Pay, Basic, Free, Free Video On Demand FVOD) in accordance with contractual requirements and obligations.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Research content availability and issue purchase orders or duplication authorization letters
• Establish technical profiles through onboarding: discuss client's technical specifications and requirements
• Communicate with licensees on ordering, delivering and resolving rejections
• Maintain the tracking records and keep them up-to-date with deliveries and rejections
• Collaborate with the manager on identifying and resolving client's concerns
• Cooperate with other departments within Studios Operations and Business Groups
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Prior Experience in servicing digital platforms, minimum 2-3 years preferred
• Technical knowledge of digital files (video, audio, and subtitles)
• Ability to read and interpret deal terms and license agreements with respect to content delivery obligations
• Must be able to work independently, adhere to strict deadlines and solve problems
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications ( Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet software
• Knowledge of SAP purchase order and Xytech
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, ability to focus under pressure
• Excellent Customer Service and strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Exceptional attention to detail
Please be aware that at that we only consider candidates who are already live in the Netherlands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72zw9-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.