Full Time Job
Partner Development Manager
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Partner Development Manager (Streaming Partnerships), Paramount +
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI) is the international division of ViacomCBS. The division oversees for more than 180+ countries the production, broadcasting, distribution and promotion of key ViacomCBS' brands and platforms outside of the United States. These platforms include Nick Play, Pluto TV, Paramount+, ShowTIME, BET Play, MTV Play and Noggin. These brands include MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Channel 10 in Australia, Telefe in Argentina, Channel 5 in UK, BET and others.
We are seeking now looking for a Partner Development Manager, SVOD to drive the expansion of ViacomCBS' priority Streaming Services across ANZ. This role will be based in Sydney.
This key new role will manage all streaming partnerships including local representative of our global partners, as well as market specific companies. The Partner Development Manager, SVOD will inform and communicate streaming strategy and lead ongoing partnership opportunities to expand VCNI's distribution footprint and drive revenue growth. The candidate will work in unison with regional Product and Marketing, plus Central HQ Streaming teams, to support this key strategic pillar of VCNI's distribution.
This Partner Development Manager, SVOD will report directly into VCNI's Senior Director, Business Development & Partnerships, to navigate local expansion opportunities that leverage our unique scale to achieve optimal distribution of our streaming portfolio. He/ she will have local oversight of new and existing distribution channels and partners including, Traditional MVPDS, Native Platforms (Google, Amazon, Apple, Roku, LG, Samsung, etc), Connected Devices and Advertising Partners & Clients (Direct and Programmatic). The Partner Development Manager will also work with other key industries such as financial services, retail and telecommunications to drive new business and partnerships opportunities for VCNI's streaming services division in Australia.
The candidate will bring a strong understanding of streaming commercial strategies, across both Pay and Free models, that will the facilitate B2B2C and Ad Sales revenue goals (excluding D2C) and will make them an essential part of the VCNI's ANZ Streaming Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Work with key stakeholders to support a local revenue growth strategy for Pay and Free streaming services.
• Liaise with US HQ Streaming team to ensure a unified approach to local distribution opportunities.
• Compile and present regular partner performance presentations.
• Seek out new development opportunities for long-term partnerships with relevant industries.
• Work in tandem with local and US based leadership to secure beneficial distribution agreements.
• Increase market opportunity through innovative commercial solutions and partnerships
• Provide local senior leadership with accurate partner performance reporting
These are the core skills & competencies we're looking for:
• 5-7 years of commercial experience in media and entertainment industry (preferably with streaming AVOD or SVOD experience),
• Experience in managing digital publishing partnerships
• Proven business development experience.
• Confident negotiator.
• Experience and comfort working in a large, matrixed global organisation
• Highly self-motivated.
• Willing to travel domestically and internationally as required to achieve the desired results
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to self-manage and prioritize
• Resourceful, highly organised
This is an excellent opportunity to flex your career muscles with an expanding global media organisation. If you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please apply online now. Applications are being reviewed and interviewed straight away.
We won't be accepting agency applications for this role #sorrynotsorry