We are the Video Operations and Streaming team, responsible for supporting the video delivery and architecture of VOD and Live content streamed on over 15 platforms for Paramount+. Our team is also responsible for the encoding and delivery of premium content to millions of users every day!
We are seeking an experienced operations manager to join our team. The role requires someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about digital video to lead all aspects of a wide range of video related initiatives, with focus on content management systems integrations and migrations. Our ideal candidate presents good technical skills and is a problem solver with an enthusiasm for developing solutions and processes to address complex problems.
• Manage video catalog initiatives in coordination with global content teams
• Create and manage video publishing workflows
• Monitor and address video streaming related issues
• Manage technical details of video distribution and infrastructure, including integration into ViacomCBS websites, mobile and OTT applications
• Ability to operate independently, balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
• Experience with video content management systems
• Must be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, innovative with a sharp eye for detail
• Experience with and strong knowledge of streaming video, video formats, encoding and delivery methods
• Familiarity with streaming device video capabilities
• Solid technical skills with expertise in working with XML and JSON
You might also have –
• Coding and scripting experience
• BA / BS Degree
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roew34-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.