Full Time Job
EA To VP Marketing, Streaming
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAt Paramount, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'.
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with your confidence.
Please know that we list items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us. Your ability to demonstrate that you can develop the required capabilities for this role is why we would really like to hear from you. However you identify and whatever your background may be, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Paramount is a global media & entertainment organisation with some of the best known and loved brands in the world. Employing over 1,700 people locally, and a further 25,000+ globally, we deliver premium content through multiple platforms for the young (and the young at heart of course!).
Paramount+ lives in the world of cultural icons like Dexter, SpongeBob SquarePants and The Godfather. With a growing library of original and exclusive series, hit shows, iconic blockbuster movies, live sport and breaking news, Paramount+ is a mountain of entertainment.
THIS IS A PERMANENT FULL-TIME ROLE BASED IN SYDNEY
Enough about us! What you'll do in this EA role:
As the Executive Assistant in the Streaming division, your role will be to partner with the VP Marketing to support their day-to-day administration to ensure they're set up for success.
You're an exceptionally organised EA who displays a high level of initiative and efficiency. A team player, with excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence. You love building and maintaining relationships and have a real passion for creating and supporting a positive team culture.
Functions will also include, but not limited to:
• Extensive diary management for the VP, Marketing – Streaming, including organising internal and external meetings across multiple time zones
• Managing often complex and frequently changing domestic and international travel
• Handling sensitive correspondence and communication to senior management
• Raising and managing Purchase Orders, assist with new vendor set-up for the team
• Coordinating team activities, functions/conferences, events, lunches and meetings
• Expense Management
• New team member Onboarding
• Sourcing, ordering and managing Paramount+ Merchandise when required
• Working collaboratively with other Executive Assistants at Paramount and maintaining strong, positive relationships with all parts of the business
What are we looking for in an Executive Assistant? What's important?
• At least 5 years of experience as Executive Assistant at a VP / Senior Exec level
• Experience working within a complex international matrixed organisation
• Experience coordinating events for large teams
• Super organised, enjoys building systems and processes to work more efficiently
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
• Demonstrated experience and skills in liaising at an executive level
• A calm, approachable, kind and helpful manner even when under pressure
• Ability to use good initiative and find solutions to problems
• Amazing attention to detail
Extra points for the following, but not necessarily required:
• SAP or Concur financial systems experience highly regarded
• Project management experience desirable
• Working in a media or entertainment industry highly regarded
We could just list the numerous benefits our employees avail of every day. However, for now we'll just leave you with how our employees feel about us:
• 92% of our employees stated they would highly recommend Paramount to a friend (Glassdoor)
• We hold a 3.9 STAR RATING, by far the highest rating in the media sector (Seek Company Profiles)
Paramount embraces differences and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds regardless of factors such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property or birth. These grounds also include age, nationality, marital status, disability, place of residence and sexual orientation.
We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as Australia's First Peoples, and the Traditional Custodians of the land where we live and work. We pay our respects to Elders, past, present and emerging, and we are proud to live in a country which is home to the world's oldest living cultures.
We prioritise the health, safety and welfare of our people. As a result, we currently require all our employees who enter a Paramount premises to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in alignment with our Vaccination Position. Please reach out with any questions or to discuss your personal circumstances.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9jok-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.