Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Director, Brand Partnerships oversees the strategy, development and execution of off-device marketing and vendor partnerships for Paramount+, supporting the ViacomCBS Streaming group's goals and working collaboratively with both internal and external partners. The director will work collaboratively and cross-functionally, building positive relationships across the organization and with our external partners.
The ideal candidate is a proactive leader with a talent for prioritizing in ambiguity, developing win/win team solutions and has a demonstrated ability to drive impact in a fast-paced environment.
• Plan and oversee campaigns with third-party partners from messaging, creative development and execution to post-campaign recap and analysis
• Partner across ViacomCBS Consumer Products, e-Commerce, Business Development & Strategy, Legal, Franchise and Brand teams as Paramount+ advocate and point of contact
• Identify, develop and recommend new marketing tactics and opportunities to drive engagement and success within current third-party partnerships (InComm, Walmart, Target, Amazon retail)
• Build, socialize and gain alignment cross-team on all marketing collateral for Off-Device Partnership initiatives, tracking progress and keeping team apprised of deadlines
• Paramount+ lead for corporate Ad Sales team, aligning key critical metrics, considerations and existing deals with Ad Sales leads to approve and execute on new opportunities and offers for Paramount+
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8-10+ years experience working in Partnership Marketing, Brand Partnerships, Integrated Marketing
• Strong interest in entertainment and media, streaming content!
• Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally
• A data-driven approach to projects, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
• Comfortability working with senior executives across the organization, utilizing influence and negotiation skills to articulate, support and recap key projects
• Experience in digital subscription services and/or digital retail, e-commerce
• Understanding and experience working with Business Development, Legal teams for partner agreements/executions
• MBA and/or additional certifications in Strategic Communications, Project Management, Marketing, Merchandising/Retail
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3ep4-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.