Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
As Paramount+ continues to grow, so does the need for additional creative marketing leadership. The core function of the Director, Creative Marketing role is to cultivate best-in-class 360° creative marketing campaigns to promote Paramount+ Originals, the Paramount+ brand as well as content from brands such as CBS, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, and Smithsonian. We are looking for someone with a passion for media and pop culture. Someone who can effectively work cross-functionally with collaborators, executives, other Creative Directors, Project Managers, and strategic marketing brand leads to build, foster, and complete the creative vision for each campaign.
The Director will be the point of contact for internal creative teams including designers, production personnel, and editors. They will be tasked with delivering inspired, clear, creative direction that results in work that levels-up to strategy and exceeds creative intentions. Along with managing in-house creative, this candidate will recruit and manage external agencies. They will provide leadership and direction for the conceptual development, editorial, design and production of video, static and digital assets for use in broadcast, out of home and digital/social tactics.
The ideal candidate is a pragmatic and thoughtful creative marketer with incredible taste, eager to work with and inspire multidisciplinary creative teams to deliver best-in-class work!
• Develop original campaign concepts that work across the trans-media space with a vision for strategic rollout
• Provide creative direction for individual marketing assets crafted by groups within Paramount Streaming and external agency partners
• Work cross-functionally to support product quality and standard methodologies for brand uniformity across marketing campaigns
• Facilitate efficient communication between groups to guide campaigns from ideation through timely delivery
• Implement best-practices and technology across divisions to support system scalability, production, budgeting and tracking of assets
• Bachelor's Degree
• 8+ years' experience as a Creative Director at a media organization and or creative agency
• Experience in crafting thoughtful, innovative campaigns that revolve around an original organizing principle using audience insights and research.
• Proven creative excellence developing AV assets, including conceptual teasers, trailers, promos, and social video.
• Experience in emerging design trends, including Print, OOH, Digital, Mobile, and Social
• Proven ability and experience collaborating with teams and delivering constructive, inspired, creative feedback
• Advanced knowledge of video production and post-production with experience with systems implementation in a successful environment
• Experience in managing production resources for photo shoots, motion, and video content.
• Proven copywriting ability to generate video scripts, taglines, messaging, and promotional copy.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize against goals
• Strong communication skills and ability to cultivate healthy relationships cross-functionally
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and partners
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Experience video editing with Adobe Premiere or Avid software
• Experience using team collaboration platforms like Asana or JIRA
• Proficiency in G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Groups, Chat) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with AVOD / streaming subscription services
• Proven track record of breakthrough creative development and a love for storytelling!
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwvyqn-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.