Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, the Coordinator is responsible for working collaboratively with divisions across Paramount+ to help ensure accurate and timely budget tracking and facilitates efficient vendor onboarding.
The Coordinator will assist the Creative Marketing Operations & Planning department to ensure all creative marketing projects are supported from budget and vendor perspective. The Coordinator will facilitate onboarding new vendors and support the development and implementation of workflow systems. Ability to efficiently manage a high volume of large-scale projects from initial concept through completion, as well as a roadmap for future planning is essential. Familiarity with working across multiple time zones and coordinating east coast teams is critical.
• Performs financial tasks, including [forecasting, expense reports, budgeting, etc.].
• Plan purchases and sales orders
• Negotiate procurement with contractors and suppliers
• Coordinate budget and services within company policy and procedure
• Create reports for financial records and audits
• Conduct general and clerical office tasks
• Help maintain critical cross-company marketing team documents that provide up to date and accurate budget/spending information
• Work closely with Cross Company team members to help identify opportunities for savings and efficiencies
• Pull cost reports from SAP, track spending against initiatives, and facilitate intercompany bill backs as needed
• Identify and help implement new processes to further collaboration and efficiencies
• Other duties as assigned
• General knowledge of project management, creative production and budgeting processes
• Ability to quickly adapt to new software and tools is crucial
• A passion for Paramount content and branding is preferred
• Experience in a project management/operations capacity is a plus
• Experience with Airtable, Asana, or other project management platforms is a plus
• Experience interfacing with internal and external clients
• Able to assess and improve workflows and processes
• Familiarity with Google Drive, SAP, Slack, Microsoft Office 365
• Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a large, matrixed organization
• Familiarity with On-Air Promos a plus
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0e6vj-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.