Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our Content Acquisition, Partnerships & Operations team within the ViacomCBS Streaming group is charged with global content operations, content distribution and monetization of premium ViacomCBS content across our direct-to-consumer subscription Paramount+ and across the spectrum of digital partnerships we lead worldwide! We are a diverse and agile group that works in a fast-paced digital environment, working cross-functionally and globally with the goal of continuing to launch/deliver premium entertainment across the ViacomCBS content portfolio to consumers.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator will work within the Partnership Operations team to help with the daily pre-launch and post-launch content operations and needs across our strategic marketing stunts for Paramount+ distribution platforms. We are seeking a self-starter who is passionate about both television entertainment and technology to join the team. The Marketing Operations Coordinator will also regularly work on reporting and assist in analyses, schedule updates as well as other varying projects aimed to help drive growth and revenue.
• Organize, manage, and update all marketing-stunt specific programming grids, resources, and necessary operational documentation
• Assist with the stunt launch pipeline by crafting avails, gathering, and tracking all asset deliverables
• Conduct regular product audits across various platforms for uniformity
• Assist with troubleshooting and asset tracking
• Assist with programming updates across entertainment, sports and news programming as needed
• 1 + years of previous experience in a coordinator role, preferably with a background in Entertainment, Media, or Technology (Strong internship experience considered)
• Strong understanding of the streaming service landscape (SVOD), familiarity with EST, VOD, and Linear distribution a plus
• Strong proficiency in MS office applications, especially Power Point and Excel
• Stellar communication skills in these aspects: interpersonal, verbal, and written
• Strong organization skills, supreme attention to detail and the ability to manage competing priorities is a necessity
• Excellent work ethic with ability to independently work and work well with a team, act proactively and drive resolution
• Ideal candidate will be self-directed; with an entrepreneurial spirit who will be able to work well under pressure, and quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to analyze and make recommendations
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqm871-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.