Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Coordinator, Global Brand Marketing, Television, will support the transactional home entertainment business, including EST (Electronic Sell-through), Blu-ray and DVD, for television content produced by Paramount Global. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Global Brand Marketing for Television at Paramount Home Entertainment. The Coordinator will play a key role in execution of home entertainment product and marketing strategies for TV series and TV movies from CBS Studios, Showtime, Smithsonian, Paramount Television Studios and TV content acquired from other production companies.
• Confirm the earliest transactional release dates for television series around the world (including North America), based on local broadcast dates, holdbacks and delivery/production timelines
• Coordinate the greenlight process for international releases by requesting projections from local territories as well as production costs and other fees
• Set up products in internal systems and issue direction to Production as to how those products should be designed
• Maintain internal planning and tracking documents, ensuring the information is accurate and up-to-date
• Draft sales materials, and route them to various departments for approval
• Confirm legal and music clearances
• Check retail sites to ensure EST and disc releases are on store and accurate
• Track performance of our TV releases post-launch
• Handle the creation and circulation of agendas for meetings
• Identify information and assets to be added to retailer product pages
• Route some marketing materials for approval
• Contribute to the development of presentations
• Provide support on ad hoc projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Film, Television, or related field preferred
• Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, marketing operations or project management. Experience within home entertainment, film studio, marketing/advertising agency or consumer products is preferred
• High degree of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop. Familiarity with JIRA and WRIKE is a plus
• Results-oriented, self-motivated
• Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires extensive multi-tasking and multiple deadlines
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytic skills
• Comprehensive problem-solving ability
• Resourceful, with the ability to work independently and efficiently within the Brand Marketing team as well as across various departments
• Agile, flexible, highly-organized and able to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks effectively
• Excellent interpersonal abilities and oral and written communication skills
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 56,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9nw19-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.