London, United Kingdom
Is this the role for you?
Researches, analyses and develops local, regional and international compensation plans as well as specific compensation programs to maintain competitiveness in terms of pay practice.
As Compensation Subject Matter Expert, provides consultancy and project management support to the business in developing competitive compensation.
What will you be doing?
• Act as the Project Management Office for all Compensation Projects, both Global, Regional or ad-hoc (such as Merit process, short and long term incentive programs and bonuses, sales compensation, etc.) Provides consultancy and project management services to realise identified market initiatives and/or participate in special HR / cross-functional projects. Manage project plans and prioritising, defines objectives and manage all workflows involved in the different Compensation projects and programs. Use data and metrics to propose improvements.
• Assess the needs of business and different geographies for market data and identifies relevant sources through annual salary surveys. Ensure market data captures companies where the company competes for talent.
• Based on inputs provided by internal partners and external market and economic data, analyse business situation, market trends and local compensation needs to define survey scope and select survey providers. Coordinate with local HR participation to market surveys and reviews the job matching outcome to ensure effective completion of survey questionnaires.
• Review local compensation programs and design salary benchmarks and relevant processes based on market analysis and local organisation objectives to maintain competitive compensation practices. Coordinate the approval process, supervise the implementation, and monitor outcomes (actual vs. budgeted increase, competitive benchmarking analysis, etc.)
• Identify and bring forward opportunities for enhancement, and contributes to the design / review of compensation processes and tools to foster continuous improvement.
• Maintain contact with HRBPs and other COEs to develop and improve knowledge of compensation processes. Update and maintain the compensation knowledge base as related processes, tools and/or projects are improved/implemented.
• Ensure compensation systems and databases are properly designed, maintained, and updated, and propose changes or improvements.
• Conduct ongoing analyses to ensure external market competitiveness and identification of pay gaps with resulting strategies to address. Establish guidelines for base pay structure analysis, administration, ongoing maintenance, and governance.
• Design tools, guidelines, templates, and communication materials to implement and administer compensation programs.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor's degree.
• Vast experience in program or project management, especially in Compensation or HR and Matrix Organisations. Experience in supporting multiple countries preferred.
• Able to work independently and focus on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficient in Excel.
• Familiar with SuccessFactors or other HRIS.
• Familiar with Compensation tools such as Payfactors, MarketPay, Workday Advanced Comp or similar.
• User knowledge of Compensation Databases (WTW, Mercer, KornFerry, Radford…) and methodology.
• Proficiency in English; other languages would be advantageous.
Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
At Paramount in London, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, Channel 5, Comedy Central and many more, reaching more than 3.8 billion subscribers in 180+ countries and territories, via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive and where our employees make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team!
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
97% of our recent hires would recommend us to their friends and family, so what are you waiting for?
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
• Optimism & Determination | We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
• Inclusivity & Collaboration | We embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
• Agility & Adaptability | We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next
At Paramount, we value and celebrate difference. We want to ensure that we fully represent the make-up of UK society in our workforce as well as bringing diverse perspectives to our business. We want to make sure Diversity and Inclusion are not just buzz words; we truly want to foster an authentic inclusive environment, where all employees feel that they can bring their whole selves to work. We take responsibility of being a Disability Confident Employer seriously and we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for. If you require any support or assistance during the interview process, please let your recruiter know or email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3w93q-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.