Social Programmer, HOH
New York, NY
Paramount+ daily animated variety series TOONING OUT THE NEWS seeks an Audio Engineer with extensive Avid Pro Tools experience, as well as experience importing AAF files and creating dialogue, music and SFX stems, as well as comfortable working later hours. The series is NYC-based, and while the season will be remote, a NY candidate is preferred.
TOONING OUT THE NEWS is a variety series featuring a cast of animated characters mocking real-world events the same day that they happen, and even interviewing real-world guests and newsmakers.
• Audio Engineer will work with the audio team on daily show records and mixes
• Will work with the audio team to remotely record cast audio
• Will work with the audio team to edit and mix dialog tracks
• Will organize AAF files in Pro Tools and mix various show segments
• Extensive experience using Avid Pro Tools
• Experience with Avd cloud collaboration a plus
• Experience mixing dialogue, music and SFX
• Experience working on Late Night, News, or Studio shows a plus
• Experience working remotely on a broadcast or streaming series a plus
• Must have fast internet
• Accommodating for flexible hours and a changing schedule for special segments & live content (this position may be a later shift)
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience