Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA; PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, its portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the US television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Paramount.
Nickelodeon Programming is seeking an Assistant to support the Media Planning Department/O&O Promotional Planning & Strategy for Nickelodeon, Nick JR, TeenNick, NickToons and Nick Music linear networks and advanced platforms (VOD, .com/apps, Pluto TV, P+, Nick on Board)!
This position will fulfill the administrative and scheduling related duties in support of the SVP of the Media Planning department. This is an entry-level job in the field of television and promotion with the potential to expand into some on-air media planning responsibilities.
• Support SVP with any administrative needs including planning, scheduling and managing meetings, preparing and coordinating documents and presentations, etc.
• Assist team with competitive projects and scheduling promos on daily logs for Nick Music.
• Complete Weekly reports of ''actual'' promo airings across Nick ecosystem.
• Handle and submit expenses and invoices for SVP & VP
• Arrange travel with Viacom's travel agency; preparing itineraries for both SVP, VP and team as needed.
• Order supplies and maintain office inventory for the department.
• Bachelor's degree and/or experience in television/media.
• 1-2 years of experience in the work force.
• Experience with Outlook, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communications skills, including the ability to format/edit PowerPoint presentations.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface and thrive within a fast-paced and creative environment.
• Analytical thinker who has strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Energetic, self-starting, problem-solver with a passion for television and digital platforms.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34wnx-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.