- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Talent Coordinators are an integral part of the team, working to aid existing clients, and support the growth of new business. They are highly self motivated, entrepreneurial, and curious. They have developed creative taste, and deep understanding of social platforms, to make informed decisions and offer insightful notes.
Candidates must have two years of experience in digital talent representation or influencer marketing, a deep understanding of best practices and trends on all social media platforms, and be excited to operate in a start-up environment with a dynamic scope of work and growing team.
Candidates must be comfortable working directly with clients and high level executives, and must be able to anticipate, understand, and communicate the needs of clients and external partners. This includes extraordinary organizational skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to remain highly detail-oriented, while operating across an exceptional volume of clients and projects.
- Act as the liaison between clients, talent managers, and external partners
- Project manage across a high volume of projects in a wide range of business verticals
- Support internal client teams and other team members as needed
- Support development of internal systems and track and process deal flow using systems
- Develop market research and popular trends
- Generate and maintain pitch materials
- Identify and track potential new clients
- 2+ Years of digital talent representation experience (or influencer marketing experience)
- Expert knowledge of all social media platforms from a business and consumer perspective
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Developed own individual sense of creative opinion and taste
- Incredible communication skills, both oral and written
- Extreme discretion; ability to handle confidential information
- Superb teamwork and team management skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Google and Apple products
- Reside in Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjwqe-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Odd Projects is a creator management company for the most talented artists on the internet. We empower creators to scale their art across all platforms, diversify and build their business, and produce projects that elevate their brand such as merchandise, books, podcasts, games, television, and more.