Department: Marketing, Communications, Community, Finance and Stadium Operations
Reports to: VP of Marketing & Communications
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
City/State: Oakland, CA
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking a Full-Time Executive Assistant. This position will assist with three members of the leadership team who oversee Marketing, Communications, Community, Finance and Stadium Operations. The Executive Assistant will report directly to each of the three department heads. The Executive Assistant is responsible for performing administrative duties, including scheduling, setting up appointments, assisting with phone calls, meetings, etc.
• Maintain Marketing, Communications and Community, Finance and Stadium Operations departments, including scheduling meetings, taking notes, operating telephones, incoming and outgoing mail, maintaining filing systems, responding to emails and ordering office supplies
• Assist with communication with staff throughout the organization
• Track, monitor and prioritize all communication on a daily basis and provide follow-up and reminders for all departments
• Assist with communication to internal and external contacts
• Assist with maintaining contact lists and responding to inquiries
• Research and gather information as needed
• Assist in special projects and event planning as requested
• Assist and coordinate requests from the three department heads with various projects
• Coordinate and distribute materials for meetings
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree required or relevant experience preferred
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
• Self-starter and multi-task oriented
• Ability to prioritize and support multiple departments
• Candidates must be enthusiastic with strong work ethic and desire to work and advance in sports
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
COVID 19 Consideration:
All Oakland A's employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide documentation of complete vaccination status as part of the pre-boarding process. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjx7x2-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.