Account Executive, Ticket Sales
Department: Ticket Sales
Reports to: Senior Manager, Ticket Sales
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
The Oakland Athletics are seeking an Account Executive to join our ticket sales department. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to sell a variety of Oakland Athletics sales products including season tickets, group sales, and suites. Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years of previous sales experience and hold a strong desire to grow their career with the Oakland A's.
• Meet & exceed sales goals with integrity while surpassing client expectations in customer service
• Responsible for group, suite, and season ticket sales via outbound phone calls, face-to-face appointments, game day marketing, off-site networking events, incoming inquiries, etc
• Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, bring to life new ideas and programs to produce new business opportunities.
• Maintain an organized sales pipeline by leveraging internal technological tools, consistent cadences, and scripts and templates.
• Prospect new business opportunities, especially B2B focused opportunities.
• Manage group and suite related projects as assigned, including but not limited to theme nights, business partner programs, and youth education initiatives.
• Performing game day duties including visiting clients, coordinating group sales experiences, and assisting with various department and organization events.
• Engaging in civic activities, attending community events, and representing the A's at off-site events to prospect for new business
• Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with team members.
• 1-2 years of previous sales experience. Group and suite sales experience preferred.
• Excellent relationship building, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
• Effective multi-tasker that can operate day to day with a sense of urgency.
• Highly motivated, positive attitude, collaborative in nature, with a strong desire to grow their career within the Oakland A's.
• Be self-directed and able to work independently with integrity.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Able to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, and game days.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Salesforce CRM, FEVO, and related software skills.
COVID 19 Consideration:
All Oakland A's employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide documentation of complete vaccination status as part of the pre-boarding process. Exceptions are available only for those who need accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72z6p-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.