Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10+ platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
This position is part of a growing Marketing Analytics team with the mission to drive growth through data-driven decision-making. The role will collaborate directly with marketing leads to develop analytics measurement plans, insight studies, tracking tools, and reporting dashboards. This role will be based out of our NYC office and will report to the Director of Growth Marketing Analytics for Noggin.
• Develop understanding of how marketing campaigns drive awareness, acquisition, and retention.
• Provide deep analysis of Noggin's subscription product around new acquisitions, attribution, and revenue.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders, team leads, and senior leadership in order to communicate insights and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
• Develop dashboards for decision makers across marketing, and product via Tableau or Adobe Analytics.
• Assist with A/B test design and analyses aimed at improving customer acquisition, activation, retention, and monetization.
• Collaborate with peers to find optimal strategic recommendations for marketing tactics such as channel spend allocation and audience targeting.
• Partner with product and engineering on identifying the tools needed to capture, store and synthesize growth marketing data
• 4+ years marketing analytics experience
• Bachelor's degree required
• Experienced in analytics software (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Tableau)
• Superior quantitative reasoning skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Deadline-driven and highly flexible
• Proficiency in SQL query building
• Subscription experience a plus
• Experience Python, R or an equivalent statistical programming language a plus
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp0o00-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.