Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10+ platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
The Noggin Lifecycle Marketing team is responsible for improving customer retention and engagement across email, web, and customer support channels by executing on strategic and innovative marketing campaigns!
• Day-to-day management of highly targeted and personalized CRM campaigns across e-mail.
• Management and coordination of email and content calendars.
• QA all email campaigns for spelling, grammar, clarity, and correct URLs.
• Ensure all emails follow industry policies and best practices.
• Pull weekly email marketing data and update relevant email reports.
• Set up email targeting segments in ESP.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that content required for emails is available in advance of the campaign launch.
• Management and organization of campaigns within ESP
• Work with product teams to sandbox campaigns prior to launch. Monitor newly launched campaigns to ensure functionality
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing or advertising
• 1+ years of Email/Digital Marketing (email, push, in-app) experience at a media/tech/subscription brand preferred
• Experience tracking and reporting on engagement KPIs for email marketing channel
• Some hands-on experience of marketing tools (e.g. HubSpot, Braze, SalesForce, Google Analytics).
• The ideal candidate has good familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
• Strong copywriting and communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in plain, easy-to-understand language
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, and efficient time-management skills
• Can work independently and as a team to meet all project deadlines
• Comfortable working with ever-changing software on various platforms
• HTML experience is a plus
• Desire to learn and grow in the email marketing space
• Interest in education media
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34bzn-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.