Manager, Production Learning
Reports to: Director of Production
Supports the Director of Production/Artist Management team as well as the growing needs of Nickelodeon Animation Studio.
The ideal candidate is interested in supporting a dynamic, ever-growing team and has a passion for people. They will be a problem solver who is proactive and adaptable to an ever-changing environment. This candidate will be an active advocate for studio employee career pathing.
• Assist the Director of Production in partnering with studio leadership on workforce planning and resource management analysis to keep up with evolving talent needs
• Assist in career pathing and placement of studio employees to help develop the next generation of production and artist talent within the studio
• Support planning of internal employee retention
• Support and cultivate strong relationships with internal Nickelodeon departments
• Prepare forecasting reports for upcoming projects based on internal resources
• Partner with HR to assist in the on boarding and off boarding of Nickelodeon employees
• Assist Productions and Recruitment to ensure future and current staffing needs are met
• Maintain database(s), internal trackers and broader communication for the Artist Management Team
• Ensure pipeline procedures are followed, and workflow is seamless from one department to the next.
• Identify emerging talent within our studio, to support all phases of production.
• Stay informed of and anticipate potential employee related issues. Ability to discern and elevate any concerns accordingly
• Manage departmental meetings and calendar
• Effectively organize and presents departmental updates. Follow up on action items
• Support studio and production directives
• Support day-to-day needs of Artist Management team, including but not limited to calendaring, travel and expenses and ad hoc projects
• 1 year minimum of Animation production experience and/or knowledge of animation workflows and processes is preferred
• Ability to present complex issues in a clear manner
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
• Ability to work proactively and independently and manage multiple projects with competing priorities
• Strong ability to effectively communicate with and build working relationships with other departments and executives and cross-functional teams
• Exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Outstanding leadership and team-building experience
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Proficient in Google Suite, Adobe Suite, FileMaker and Microsoft Office
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zven-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.