Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (Nasdaq: VIACA, VIAC).
The Creative Promotions Department is looking for a Production Assistant to join their team. This department builds content in support of all Nickelodeon properties, including live action, animation, movies, and special events! Our promos, digital videos, and social content appear across all platforms, from on-air to YouTube, Nick.com, and social media like Facebook and Instagram.
• Log and screen footage/episodes
• Research music selections from the Viacom music library
• Submit all necessary final deliverables upon completion of project
• Submit music cue information along with work-reel to the Broadcast Operations team
• Pull clips or archived spots off of VMS as requested by production team
• Send out new episode screeners to the team
• Research, brainstorm, and/or write campaign ideas or scripts as requested by production team
• Create social content (gifs, memes, etc.) on Adobe Premiere
• Sit in or oversee sessions as assigned by production team
• Manage OACIS deliverables on all projects. This includes scripting, managing graphic deliverables, getting approvals, and making sure all dates are met
• Help manage graphic deliverables list on ShowMGR
• Submit requests for voice-over talent, edit time, and audio time
• Bachelor's degree and/or experience working in television/media
• 1-2 years of experience (internships included)
• Well-versed in pop culture and kids' media
• Working knowledge of Premiere, AfterEffects and Photoshop
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Able to multi-task and prioritize different projects and requests
• Able to perform efficiently and professionally under stress and deadlines
• Self-motivated and reliable
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx0bq-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.